Temporary (Min 5 months) (H/F) Financial Analyst, FR/GB
Back to results
Temporary (Min 5 months) : (H/F) Financial Analyst, FR/GB
ID #594784| Salary: from 95000 to 110000 CHF| Genève | Temporary
Our client is an international company with the headquarters in Geneva. Present worldwide, they are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide maternity leave cover.
Your new employer offers you the below responsibilities:
The overall purpose of this role is to support the finance division on all financial-related topics :
- Build profitability analysis for sales growth opportunities in the Business region and propose actions
- Build detailed customer specific profit & loss reports to support the Business leadership on price and customer terms decision making and propose actions
- Make accept/reject decisions on price exceptions proposed by Sales and Marketing functions
- Control the implementation of annual price reviews, reporting on exceptions and determining overall financial impact
- Coordinate and analytical review of invoiced sales inputs from Sales Leaders
- Carry out financial analysis in preparation for monthly/periodic Segment and Corporate business review
- Support with financial business case evaluation of New Product Development
You have the below qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in an international environment
- You are fluent in English and you have very strong IT skills
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Financial Analyst
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated person with strong analytical and organisational skills
- Moreover you are results and detailed-oriented and a good team player
Please note that we are looking for a profile with a previous experience as an Financial Analyst and that speaks fluently french and english. Consequently, we will only answer to candidates that fit those competences.Interested ?
Naima M'Rabet looks forward to receiving your application with curriculum vitae. You have the opportunity to apply through our website or by email. Once we have reviewed your application, we will contact you.
Careerplus SA, Place St Gervais 1, CH-1204 Genève, 022 311 10 03
Back to results