SRA Emerging Products Clinical Assessment Director
SRA Emerging Products Clinical Assessment DirectorRefCH000569CountrySwitzerlandLocationGenevaContract TypePermanentClosing date for applications31 October 2016
The incumbent is required to combine his/her expertise and experience with proven problem solving abilities to design and lead scientific programs to assess the clinical and behavioral effects of JT Group Emerging Products.
- Establish the JT Group strategy for the collection and use of clinical and behavioral trial data in support of an extended Product stewardship program and the demonstration of potential reduced risk.
- Serve as convener of cross-functional global clinical teams (SRA, R&D, and EP) and lead the development of action plans for the execution of clinical and behavioral trials.
- Source, conduct due diligence and establish working relationship with contract research organizations and consultants. Closely control trial budgets and timelines.
- Oversee the execution of clinical trials and monitor progress. Ensure work is conducted according to GCP (good clinical practice) guidance.
- Scientifically/critically assess the reports generated by external laboratories/institutes and provide briefing documents to senior Management Teams, as required.
Qualifications & Experience
Skills, Competencies & Languages
Apply for this jobEmail these job details to a friend