Trade Marketing Associate (m/f)
Trade Marketing Associate (m/f)RefCH000761CountrySwitzerlandLocationDagmersellenContract TypePermanentClosing date for applications17 November 2016
Japan Tobacco International (JTI) is a global player with local roots. The company is worldwide active with 26’000 employees, more than 300 of whom produce and market well-known cigarette brands such asCamel and Winstonfor the Swiss market and for export. JTI is the fastest-growing tobacco company in Switzerland. Team spirit, striving for quality and superior dedication are key factors that assure the present and future success of JTI.
For ourSwiss Market organisation in Dagmersellen, in the canton Lucerne, we are looking for a motivated, team-oriented and proactive individual for the permanent position as
Trade Marketing Associate (m/f)
In this role you will report to the Trade Marketing Manager and support the translation of the brandsand strategies into trade programs for Accounts, Distributors and Independent Trade. You will proactively develop, plan and coordinate various activities in and for the trade including trade fairs and tobacco seminars. Furthermore, you will be in charge of developing concepts to create alternative sales channels in cooperation with the Sales Force.
- Translate brand strategy into trade programs
- Develop, plan and coordinate trade activities with continuous alignment between all stakeholders
- Development of trade supporting material in coordination with marketing agencies
- Planning and execution of JTI presence at various trade fairs in Switzerland
- Evaluation and purchasing of Field Force supporting material
- Supporting role for the implementation and tracking of new digital trade marketing activities
- Develop and propose new concepts to deliver added value for trade marketing programs
- Define, manage and maintain budget requirements to assigned programs and initiatives
- Ensure the development of evaluation metrics (KPIs) before program implementation, monitorreal-time effectiveness and measure post event program effectiveness
- Capture best practices and share across Sales and Marketing functions
Qualifications & Experience
You obtained a bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent educational background. You gained at least 1-3 years of practical experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing or Key Account Management, preferably in FMCG or Retail. You have a track record in developing and implementing marketing or sales programs, anticipate future trends and opportunities, proactively explore them and offer alternative solutions that deliver volume growth. Alongside with your strong project management skills you have outstanding communication skills enabling you to align, drive, influence and develop relationships in cross-functional teams. We envisage a self-starter who display a persistent, challenging and winning attitude and is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment. You have a thorough knowledge of all MS Office applications, experience in SAP is an advantage. You have advanced language skills of written and spokenEnglish and German, French will constitute an asset.
We offeran open, multicultural and very dynamic environment with personal development opportunities, attractive employment conditions and team activities.
If you are interested to further develop your career and to join a highly professional team with a winning spirit– then we should meet. Please send your application in English with photo.
Japan Tobacco International AG
Apply for this jobEmail these job details to a friend