For this challenging position, we are looking for a person who works well in a very entrepreneurial organization, who is a self-starter and possesses strong networking and organization skills. The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- Top academic credentials (Master/MBA), coursework emphasis on Business Strategy, Finance, Accounting, Engineering and Mathematics will be prioritized
- 4-6 years of work experience in investment discipline, especially private equity with a leading investor or 7-8 years of experience in Investment-banking ideally with a sector team or with leverage finance experience
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Thorough knowledge of modeling skills, preparation of written investment memorandum as well as presentation materials, and the ability to conduct independent research and make investment recommendations
- Strong written and oral communications skills and a proficiency in English a must; fluency in French or Nordic languages highly desirable
- Able to complete projects on time and accurately and be able to multitask
- Strong work ethic, capable of working in a high performing team, professional demeanor and appearance.