We are one of the largest private markets investment managers in the world, serving over 850 institutional investors worldwide who seek superior investment performance through private markets investment for their more than 100 million beneficiaries. We have over USD 55 billion in assets under management and 850 professionals across 19 offices worldwide.
What it's about
- Support the Corporate Development and Group Finance team in projects on behalf of the Board of Directors or Executive Committee/CEO
- Conduct data-driven research and analysis for various executive projects
- Develop and implement strategic and operational business plans across the firm and asset classes
- Initiate, coordinate and implement cross-firm business development projects; monitor and report on project progress
- Work collaboratively with investment, client and corporate teams and become an expert on the firm's strategy, investment platform, product offerings, internal processes and culture