Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Junior Product Manager - Cosmetics
- Product development and project launches on the company products
- Participation the recommended strategy and definition of the mix elements of new launches.
- Coordination to the product development, the creative, sales, planning, production, legal, pricing teams and will follow-up with external suppliers, photographers, graphics, to develop brochures.
- Coordination to the brief preparation and follow-up for ATL (advertising campaign) and BTL (ad hoc brochures, invitations etc…), training, PR. As Project Manager, cooperation and support activities on new products.
- Analyzing launch of new products and look at competitors and propose actions.
- Management and follow-up of the budgets.
-3/4 years experience as Product Manager within the luxury sector in Switzerland
- Experience in product development in skincare, cosmetics or fragrances
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Marketing or Business Administration or an equivalent education
- 3/4 years marketing experience in a similar role preferably in Luxury/Cosmetics products.
- Fluent in French and in English, Italian would be an advantage
- Strong experience in product development ideally in skincare, cosmetics, make-up
- Some good knowledge of MS-office, particularly in power point and excel are required.
Our client a leader in the international luxury market is actively looking for a Junior Product Manager with experience in the cosmetics/fragrances or skin-care industry.