Sales Talent with technical flair (m/f)
You will report directly to the CEO and will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage large international accounts
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and partners (such as architects, designers etc.)
- Identify new prospects and increase market share
- Contract negotiation
- Offer management
- Supervise projects from A to Z (including going to construction sites)
- Provide pre- and post-sales support
- Travel activity from time to time (duration of up to one week)
Our client offers you the opportunity to develop towards a management role, depending on your capabilities.
Join a team of ambitious entrepreneurs acting on an international scale!
High-potential employee with pragmatic attitude willing to go the extra mile
- Fluency in English and French, German is strongly desired
- High affinity for technology and/or previous experience within a technical environment
- First relevant working experience
- Bachelor or Master in General Management/Business Administration or similar
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Reliable, rigorous and focused personality with a sense of humor
- Great business sense and excellent negotiation as well as communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and „can do" attitude
- Driven to go the extra mile in order to achieve goals
- Autonomous way of working and problem solving mindset
Our client, a well-established SME with their headquarter in Zurich, operates successfully worldwide. Manufacturing products that are crafted for design and ecology make them a leader of their industry.
Are you a very hands-on professional with a high sense of responsibility? Are you looking for an environment where team members do things seriously but do not take themselves too seriously? Then go ahead and apply online now!