Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Supervisor (m/f)
Reporting to the Accounting Manager and the CFO and working with the receivables accounts clerk, your main
- Reducing and monitoring debtors ageing across the company and related entities
- Running regular review meetings with internal stakeholders
- Structured debtor reporting to the CFO and Head of accounting
- Communicating directly with debtors to chase collection
- Assisting the AR clerk in handling/resolve issues such as payment rejection, unidentified payments,
refunds, withholding tax issues, account statements
- Putting in place structured debtor dunning processes
Health and Safety
Accounting & Finance
- At least 5 year's experience in a credit collection in an international environment.
- Excellent English/French. Spanish/Portuguese/Italian a plus.
- Diplomatic and confident in dealing with different type of stakeholders
- Understand how to leverage opportunities for payment
- Proactive, independent, open minded, enthusiastic
- Good Excel and presentation skills
Our client is active in sports and health.
A part-time temporary position in a dynamic structure.