Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Legal Counsel - Data protection
- Assist in handling of e-commerce issues, including data protection.
- Handle all domain name related issues, including registration, transfer and recovery of domain names
- Negotiate, draft and review all IT related agreements, including co-existence agreements, confidentiality agreements, copyright agreements, licence and partnership agreements as well as agreements relating to e-commerce.
- Conduct trademark searches, analysis results, assess risks, draft reports with recommendations on possible solutions
- Provide general support/assistance with legal/market researches, management of files, office administration and budget control.
- 1-3 year's experience, ideally in a role of Legal Counsel focusing on Data Protection.
- Good experience in IT/data protection searches preferred.
- Master in law.
- French (native), English (fluent).
- Very good IT skills.
Our client is looking for a Lawyer specialised in Data Protection.
Junior position within an international company.