Trust Assistant 100% (m/f)
- Incorporation and administration of local and/or international corporate structures;
- Manage fiduciary and banking relationships, and ensure timely responses to an international clientele with high standards;
- Maintain accurate data on all client files together with full documentation;
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures ensuring all legal, ethical and regulatory requirements are understood and maintained.
French & English
- Demonstrable working experience with a minimum of 1 or 2 years in a similar function (Trust Company, Bank, Fiduciary Company) ;
- Educated to relevant degree level, a Bachelor is a plus;
- Good organizational ability and sound judgement;
- Self-starter, positive and professional attitude and ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain composure in stressful situations in the face of heavy workload;
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize work;
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and fluently in French and English, both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Outlook).
Our client is an important trust located in Geneva.
Our client offers a 100% permanent contract based in Geneva. It's the opportunity to work in an international and reputable environment.