Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
- Drafting, reviewing and advising with regards to governance documents and board and shareholders resolutions.
- Complex financial transactions reviewing.
- Taking Board minutes, resolutions, powers of attorney and KYC compliance documentation.
- Archiving of corporate governance documentation.
Corporate and Financial Law
- Law degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a legal role within a financial company in Switzerland.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- English bilingual level and French fluent.
Our client, a financial company, is looking for a junior Corporate Lawyer.
Junior role with responsibilities.