Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
- Use of business warehouse and other data sources to develop and submit reports conforming to internal and external reporting requirements and applicable antitrust guidelines and confidentiality principles.
- Support Business in creating and analyzing change requests, business warehouse and other system functionality and their implementation.
- Participate in development of project charters, functional specifications and other supporting documents.
- Coordinate timely submission of regular reports, provide for data validation and consistency.
- Use business warehouse and other consolidated data sources to generate customized analysis reports in support of business processes: - ASP, KPI and Business Metrics reporting; - any other information required for business decision making.
- Participate in describing business flows, creating procedures, setting up metrics.
- Administer SharePoint portal, shared folder and other joint data using resources to make sure references are continually updated and records maintained and properly filled.
- When required, substitute Line Manager in project team meetings, conference calls etc.
- Execute any other projects and/or tasks as requested by Line Manager.
- University Degree
- 3 years of experience in data management and analysis
- Experience in describing processes and setting up procedures according to ISO requirements
- Strong analytical, computer, ordering and prioritization skills; experience with basic statistical methodologies; script, macro and data base development and management skills; communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client is an international company present in G for many years.
International and challenging environment