Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
- Manage the data protection project in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Organise and coordinate the working group.
- Provide regular reporting on the project progress.
- Identify data categories and flows.
- Prepare an inventory of company's policies and procedures related to personal data processing.
- Identify gaps between the procedures in place and the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Prepare an improvement implementation plan.
- Create data protection training for employees.
- Maintain close collaboration with IT security team, Compliance team and HR general services team.
- Identify and analyse international data transfer framework.
- Work on a monitoring program to be implemented.
- Law degree ideally IT, Data Protection/Privacy certification.
- 5-7 years experience within a multinational company.
- Strong project management skills.
- English fluent.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Available immediately.
Our client, a multinational, is looking for a Data Protection specialist.
Very interesting position with project management.