Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Junior Treasury Analyst 100% (m/f)
You will be responsible for supporting the Assistant Treasurer, International, Global Treasury Manager and Sr Treasury Analyst with banking relations and maintaining cash management services.
- Global Cash Pool:
- Bank Management:
- Risk Management:
- Additional Responsibilities:
International clothing company located in Zürich Oerlikon
Analytical, communicative and polyvalent person, with strong attention to detail
- BS in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Good knowledge of cash/bank management systems and treasury workstation (specially Kyriba) experience are a plus.
- Proficient English skills are a must, German/ Spanish or any further language a valuable asset
- Ideally, you bring 1-3 years experience in a large corporate Treasury department with global operations
We are looking for a strong detail-oriented and analytical Person with good business acumen. Furthermore, you should have good communication and negotiation skills and be able to be flexible and multi-task by managing competing deadlines. The successful candidate will also be able to work independently and to develop and lead projects to completion
This newly created position will help support the build out of a global treasury department in the company's International Treasury Center located in Switzerland.
- You will find a young and highly motivated team
- Learning & career development opportunities
- International environment