Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
- Drafting correspondence.
- Calendaring deadlines: Calculating legal deadlines and filing documents as required.
- Using automation system and computerised support to prepare cases.
- Drafting pleadings, document responses and discoveries.
- Contacting and conferencing with clients.
- Analysing and summarising documents.
- Fact checking.
- Performing legal research.
- Attending to office matters
International Law firm
- Swiss law degree (ideally).
- 2-3 years arbitration and litigation experience.
- French and English bilingual (other language a plus)
- Excellent drafting skills.
Our client, an international law firm, is looking for a Paralegal.
- International environment.
- Interesting day-to-day work.