Junior Controller/ Analyst ENG & GER (m/w)
- Cost Controlling and Data analysis in the Production and Supply Chain
- Set-up of sales and profitability forecast tools and implementation across the group
- Post analysis of actual vs forecast for sales and profitability
- Implement corrective measures together with the Supply Chain and Production units to get the company on track
- Participation in other projects and further analytic and administrative tasks related to Finance
- Compliance to accounting standards and internal policies
International company in the automotive sector
You have 1st experience in Controlling and want a motivating challenge
- Bachelor/Master in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Around 2 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English AND German
- Very good Excel skills are required. Experience working with SAP or Hyperion is advantageous.
- Ideally you have a knowledge in US GAAP and SOX (but it is not a must)
We are thinking of a person with good communication skills and ability to implement tools working with different Management levels. He/ she must have an analytical thinking and problem-solving mentality.
Availability for some travelling needed.
For our client, an international company in the automotive sector, we are looking for a Junior Controller / Analyst with around 2 years experience in a similar role and fluent English and German.
We offer a dynamic and international environment, being able to work with different Management levels.
You will find a motivated team and possibilities to learn and develop internally.