Executive Assistant to the General Manager 80% (m/f)
- Providing general administrative support to the General Manager of the european headquarter
- Arrange travels in the european area, calender organization and meetings
- Support with expense reports and scheduling external client visits
- Taking care of offer management and invoicing
- Coordinate accordingly with other employees and board members of the firm in other countries
- Writing protocols and documentations
International, fast-paced working environment
Excellent opportunity for team/executive assistants, part-time
- Successfully completed business background in business
- First working experience in an assistant function and secretary
- Very independently working, results-driven
- High organization skills and confidentiality
- Fluent in English, German or other language is nice to have
Our client is globally operating firm, very specialized in the area of consulting, providing value to their customers. We are currently looking fo an executive assistant, willing to start or enhance their career within this field. The work pensum can be arranged between 60-80%.
Exciting job opportunity for team/executive assistants, willing to work in a fast-paced international environment. Please apply today!