Oracle Data Analyst (m/f)
- Engaged in the preparation of the implementation of the new tool
- Support to the Technical Project Manager on the technical part of the roll-out of the project
- Co-ordination of the collection of data from multiple sources in line with project requirements
- Needs to get a in-depth understanding of and familiarity with current data structures
- Mapping of business requirements to technology capability.
- Co-ordination the validation of data converted into solution
- Resolution of errors in data and liaise with HR or business where required.Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in data extraction and transformation from legacy systems and management of data migration and planning is a must
- Previous experience with Oracle HCM and HR Cloud based solution
- English: Proficiency in oral and written English is a must. If not a native speaker, the individual would have worked mainly in English throughout their career.
- Understanding of and familiarity with current data structure
- Ability to map business requirements to technology capability
- Ability to cleanse data received from multiple sources into accurate data formats before loading
- Ability to co-ordinate the validation of data converted into solution
- A team player with a naturally ethical approach
Our client is an international company based in Geneva specialized in the luxury industry.
international environment and challenging position