Workforce planning leader
- Develop a strategic approach to workforce management that combines insights from workforce analytics, human capital best practices and business strategy. Provide consultation on workforce strategy. Manage enterprise, divisional and regional business consulting engagements to support workforce strategy and planning efforts and provide specific solutions and guidance on large scale transformation efforts. Holistically review, refine and consolidate divisional workforce plans into an enterprise view that can be used to guide longer term workforce planning needs.
- Manage the deployment of the Strategic Workforce Planning Consultant(s), aligning them with appropriate engagements based on business demand and individual skills, experience and developmental opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal HR partners (e.g., Talent Management, Vanguard University, Culture and Inclusion) to identify opportunities to conduct workforce diagnosis and design and refine HR solutions in line with integrated workforce plans. Develop strong relationships and act as a liaison with other company shared service partners (e.g., Finance, Legal, Compliance) to mitigate risk and link human capital and financial/budgetary data to present leaders with a broader context for making strategic human capital decisions.
- Create, maintain and evolve the analytics strategy that informs strategic workforce planning consulting and reporting efforts. Develop a strong understanding of external macro-economic and human capital data and trends that may affect the future company workforce and review findings and implications for business and crew with HRBPs and divisional leadership.
- Remain current on strategic workforce management tools, techniques, strategies and practices to provide effective and efficient consultative advice to business clients. Develop and maintain tools, templates and thought leadership to support workforce planning. Create the business case for new organizational and informational infrastructure (e.g., skills inventories, technology solutions, process enhancements, self-provisioning capabilities) to develop a comprehensive workforce planning capability at Vanguard.
- Actively support broader Talent management efforts. Identify critical workforce segments, talent requirements and potential new talent sources to support business goals. Work with Talent Management team to inform programs and solutions to source, develop and retain key talent. Anticipate potential leadership gaps and advance the organization's ability to retain top talent by predicting attrition risk and identifying potential solutions
Our client is a global organisation
High skilled workforce planning leader
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
- 7+ (with Master's degree) to 10+ (with Bachelor's degree) years of working experience
- 3+ years' experience in a multicultural and global environment and analysis of benchmarking salary data sources and operational performance.
- Experience working in a consultative capacity with senior leadership.
- Experience working in a global organization preferred.
- Understanding of HR policies and processes.
- Ability to develop and manage a standardized planning process that articulates strategic, tactical and financial goals, plans and dependencies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Formal training in multivariate statistics preferred.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize and present information in a clear and concise way to a variety of audiences.
- Strong executive presence.
- People leadership skills including mentoring, training and day-to-day management of direct reports.
Our client is a global organisation which believes each of its employee can have an impact across our organization.