Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Top Executive Assistant
Maintain contacts and calendar, appointment scheduling, departmental meetings, and conference arrangements
· Handle logistics associated with meetings, appointments and conferences, etc.
· Proactively manage and prioritize incoming and outgoing communications, including external/internal mail, telephone calls, reports, etc.
· File and organize communications to ensure smooth and timely flow of information in and out of the office; consolidate information from multiple sources to facilitate supervisors' review
· Create, format and edit correspondence and presentations with precision and minimal direction
· Make travel arrangements and complete detailed expense reports; confirm meetings and create itineraries for trips
· Maintain & track expenses maintaining budget and attending monthly reviews
· Follow up on various activities to ensure closure, completion and deadlines are met; may include weekly reports, status updates, meeting follow-up, requests for information, projects, programs, events, etc.
· Create & maintain organized office filing systems for supervisors & self
· Work independently on specific projects as assigned as well as working in tandem with a Personal Assistant based out of the individual's home
· Prepare reports and overviews for key meetings
· Additional Executive Personal responsibilities as needed and upon request
Our client is financial company based in Geneva Center
We are looking for a PA/EA used to work in a very demanding environment
Bachelor's Degree; 10 plus years directly-related experience; advanced skill with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel); and well-developed interpersonal skills.
English and French are compulsory.
Prior extensive experience booking all aspects of domestic and international travel is a must. In addition, this position requires experience coordinating and managing hospitality events, both large and small in scale. This includes creating and sending invitations, corresponding with guests, providing direction to and oversight of florist and caterers, ordering supplies and equipment and working with venue contacts. As a result of the heavy interfacing nature of this position with the family's contacts and on behalf of the family, the Executive Assistant must be able to create and maintain effective relationships while always showing the utmost respect and professionalism.