Customer Service Analyst - TEMP
- Provide product and pricing data files in customer specified formats on a reoccurring basis.
- Provide customer specific Advance Enterprise reporting directly to customers on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop reporting and analytics to support Customer Quarterly Business Reviews including the following data elements: purchases, product/ category, Account Payment/Outstanding Charges, Rebate Information, and customer location proximity data, displayed graphically utilizing the customer's operational hierarchy.
- Order Creation and order fallout management
- Order Modification
- Support offline order management activities
- Support phone calls from Implementation managers to support order related queries or modification and creation requests
- Work with the Client and 3rd part companies to ensure uninterrupted service for the customer/subscriber
Our client is a well known FMCG company
6 month temporary assignment to start ASAP
Bachelor degree will be a plus or a minimum of 2 to 3 years of professional experience in order management/CSR or Supply chain.
You are proficient in Excel and fluent in both English and French.
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal &written)
- Knowledge of Client and end user requirement
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to reach out and support and help
- Decision making skills
- Leading by Example and ability to handle stressful situations
Our client is a well known FMCG.