Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Excess Inventory Analyst
In close collaboration with the manager of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring stock level by providing accurate analyses on forecasts vs actual
- Organising and Following shipments to ensure the Quarterly KPI's.
- Coordinating with e-Commerce and Private Sales organisation for the liquidation deals preparation (Stock selection, pricing, samples).
- Compiling reporting on excess sales activities.
EMEA HQ - FMCG
Excess Stock Management Experience required
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Supply Chain & Inventory Management
- 1 to 3 years experience as an Inventory Analyst / Planning Analyst within a FMCG company.
- Prior Exposure to Excess Stock Management.
- Excellent Excel and IT skills. Access would be an asset.
- Numerate and excellent analytical skills
- Must be proactive, highly organised, detail oriented, accurate, stress-resistant and really rigorous
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to balance priorities and strong team player
Our client is the International Headquarters of a renowned actor in the Fashion and lifestyle industry.
A great opportunity for a junior candidate with prior experience in Excess Stock Management