Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Within the accounting team, your main responsibilities are:
- To prepare daily journal entries and account reconciliations for GL accounts including accruals, prepayments, payroll etc. the region;
- To work closely with business partners across the region including FP&A, HR, Marketing, etc;
- To Maintain and review documented procedures and ensure compliance with SOX requirements;
- To support of internal and external audits (US GAAP and Statutory) for all relevant areas;
- To support SAP implementation as the SAP accounting user and to participate in business user training.
To join a international company
Handle the accounting within a challenging team
- 3 to 5 years of experience in finance, accounting and/or audit (mix of a "Big 4" and private industry a plus) ;
- Proficiency in Excel and fair understanding of general ledger applications (SAP experience a plus);
- University degree in accounting, finance, business or economics;
- CPA / ACCA or equivalent or working toward an accounting certification a plus ;
- Strong communication, project management and organizational skills (written and verbal).
Our client is an international company based in Geneva.
Possibility to join a prestigious company in a challenging environment.