Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Junior Product Controller
- Daily estimate PnL & NAV reporting and analysis ;
- Daily cash reconciliations ;
- Trouble shooting real time pricing, PnL and valuation issues in the portfolio management system ;
- Assisting the portfolio managers understanding of PnL attribution ;
- New products set up, testing pricing and analysis ;
- Interfacing with the fund administrators for the agreement of daily, weekly and monthly NAVs utilizing reconciliation tools and control processes ;
- Calculating and instructing Share Class hedging requirements ;
- Involvement in the Fund Audit process ;
- Process improvement to ensure a continuation of controls as the business expands ;
- Involvement in system enhancements and testing ;
- Assistance in procedure and process documentation ;
- Involvement in internal audit process reviews ;
- Cross training team members as required ;
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Working in a valuation / product control capacity desirable ;
- French and English required ;
- Strong attention to detail within a control environment with analytical / problem solving skills.
Our client is an important asset manager company based in Geneva.
Our client offers a 100% permanent contract with attractive conditions.