Office Manager and HR Officer - 12 months
Key aspects of the role include:
New starter administration & induction co-ordination:
- Advertising and vacancy tracking
- Assistance with Recruitment campaigns including the use of `Social Media`.
- Operational day to day on-site HR & EMEA benefit administration support & query handling
- Collect and upload mid-year/year-end reviews into the HRIS system
General Office Management:
- Provide support for new starters
- Update photos/bios for current team - for use in sales pitches, and general account team introductions
- Liaise with facilities management regarding building & office queries and represent the company at quarterly facilities meetings.
- Manage accounts payable for general running of the office (e.g., council tax, utilities, etc.)
- Ensure adequate stationery & supplies available
- Provide administrative support for senior employees
- Ensure appropriate signage for fire procedures, and any health & safety practices
- Manage any office improvement suggestions and the `go to` person for office & HR queries
- Lead the social committee, recruit and engage an active team of volunteers from the office
- Ambiance - ensure we stay tidy/up-to-date, make suggestions for continued evolution so the office is "cool"
- Maintain a filing system with paper versions of our signed contracts.
- Provide travel arrangement support to directors
Our client is a startup and is looking to reinforce its support team
12 month assignment starting as soon as possible
You are bilingual French and English
You have at least 5 year experience as an Office Manager and HR Assistant
SAP knowledge and HRIS will be a great plus.
Our client is a medium size company based in Geneva area with an international and entrepreneurial mindset.
You must be bilingual French and English.