Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
We have been mandated by FERRING PHARMACEUTICALS to assist them in recruiting, for their HQ in St-Prex, a
The Process Engineer will be responsible for the supervision of engineering activities and planning and leading projects of manufacturing transfer within Ferring Technical Operations in country.
• Participate in due diligence activities to identify potential future manufacturing partners for Ferring in country
• Manage technology transfer projects to the selected manufacturing network in country
• Supervise engineering & construction projects for Ferring Technical Operations
• Supervise reception, installation, qualification and appropriate documentation of facilities, utilities and process equipment for the manufacture of Ferring products
• Provide expertise, guidance and direction to manufacturing sites in country on all aspects of manufacturing and packaging, and ensure continuous GMP compliance of manufacturing of Ferring products
Required Experience & Competences
• University degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences,
• Process engineering or Chemical engineering
• Fluency in English and in local language is essential. Ideally, French or another European language
Please do not contact Ferring directly. Only candidates matching the above criteria will be considered. If you do not receive a reply within the next 15 days, please consider that your profile has not been selected. I look forward to receiving your application (CV and Cover Letter).