Sales & Marketing Assistant
Sales & Marketing AssistantAssistant
146Since 2013, Infront’s Singapore office provides a centralised hub for sports marketing in the leading Asian economies outside China – including Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
As exclusive partner to the Badminton World Federation, Infront Sports & Media handles centralised media and sponsorship rights of the BWF Major Events (Sudirman Cup, Thomas & Uber Cup Finals and the World Championships) and for a revamped BWF Series – encompassing the current BWF World Superseries and Grand Prix Gold events – to be relaunched for the 2018 season.
In order to strengthen our successful team in Singapore, we are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for the sports industry to take on the role of
Sales & Marketing Assistant
This full-time position is immediately available and offers an exciting career opportunity with one of the most successful sports marketing agencies.
Scope of Work:
- Supporting Infront Sponsorship & Media sales and servicing teams to assist Infront Pan-Asia in achieving sales targets, managing key sponsor relationships and supporting the marketing and promotion of Infront Pan-Asia across the region
- New business: assist sponsorship and media sales team in identifying potential new business prospects, identifying suitable prospects and attending sales meetings as and when required
- Research & Analytics:providing sales team with relevant data, industry trends and research to improve client prospecting and presentations. Support on the day-to-day management of appointed Research Agency.
- Sales Material:creation and amendment of sales materials for both Sponsorship and Media sales.
- Sponsor management:supporting the Client Services Manager and Commercial Operations Manager with the effective delivery and management of all sponsorship relationship
- CRM Management: lead the management and co-ordination of the Infront CRM system ensuring all contacts, campaigns and meetings are logged and noted accurately. Be the internal knowledge centre for the Infront CRM system.
- PR & Marketing:working closely with Infront Group's Head Office central communications team, take the lead on Infront Pan-Asia’s PR, Marketing and Social media planning and execution
- Supporting Client Service Manager on relevant sponsor and partner activities on-site at events
- Support the coordination of Sponsor Ticketing, Sponsor Display & on-site activation
- Supporting the Media Sales team by liaising with broadcasters, coordinating meetings, follow-up on broadcast data
- Supporting Sponsorship & Media sales team on compiling weekly and monthly sales reports and forecasts
- Occassional International Travel
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
- Advanced education (university bachelor degree)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a team support, CRM and/or PR & Marketing role
- Knowledge and understanding of the sports marketing & media industries would be a distinct advantage
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- A passion for research, data and analytics
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘can do’ attitude (external & internal)
- Strong team spirit, highly motivated and passionate
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Very strong commitment to Infront’s strategy, vision, and values
- High degree of awareness on all Compliance related matters with special focus on Infront’s Code of Conduct and all related policies