Media Rights Sales Executive
Media Rights Sales ExecutiveManager
145Since 2013, Infront’s Singapore office provides a centralised hub for sports marketing in the leading Asian economies outside China – including Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
As exclusive partner to the Badminton World Federation, Infront Sports & Media handles centralised media and sponsorship rights of the BWF Major Events (Sudirman Cup, Thomas & Uber Cup Finals and the World Championships) and for a revamped BWF Series – encompassing the current BWF World Superseries and Grand Prix Gold events – to be relaunched for the 2018 season.
In order to strengthen our successful team in Singapore, we are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for the sports industry to take on the role of
Media Rights Sales Manager
This full-time position is available available as of January 1, 2017 and offers an exciting career opportunity with one of the most successful sports marketing agencies.
Scope of Work:
- Supporting the Head of media sales to generate increased revenue and broader distribution of one of the key media sport properties across Asia
- Sales initiate and lead rights negotiation in certain Asian territories with responsibility for hitting revenue targets
- CRM Management develop and maintain this key sales tool for the Asian sales team
- Sales forecasts develop and manage accurate sales forecasts, valuations and reporting
- Monitoring industry trends, developments that impact media rights sales in AsiaPreparing of ad-hoc reports and analysis for senior management.
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
- Advanced education (university bachelor degree)
- 3-4 years' experience in Media Rights Sales, sales coordination, broadcast servicing role – either from a distribution or acquisition perspective, ideally from sports sector
- Good understanding of Asia’s media landscape, with a network of key contacts and relationships with the region’s media owners
- Strong negotiating and analytical skills
- Passionate, Self-Motivated, Good communicator, Detail orientated
- Fluency in English, additional Asian language would be an asset
- Role requires significant International travel
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft CRM
- Strong team spirit, Highly motivated and passionate
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Very strong commitment to Infront’s strategy, vision and values
- High degree of awareness on all Compliance related matters with special focus on Infront’s Code of Conduct and all related policies