Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
IT Project Manager with experience in Learning & Development systems
Trafigura is one of the world's leading independent commodity trading and logistics houses. Our business is advancing trade for a growing array of customers and counterparties around the world. The company directly employs over 5,300 people in 37 countries. We source, store, blend and deliver essential raw materials and commodities. In 2015, we traded 146.3 million tonnes of oil and petroleum products and 52.1 million tonnes of metals and minerals products. We operate responsibly, adding real value for our clients, our stakeholders and our shareholders. Founded in 1993, the company is owned by its founding shareholders and senior management. It has achieved substantial growth in recent years, growing revenue from USD18 billion in 2004 to USD97.2 billion in 2015.
Trafigura is in the process of improving IT systems across its divisions to standardise processes and support new ways of working. In order to do this we wish to enable collaborative learning and sharing of information using online platforms.Key Responsibilities
- business process definition around platform usage
- project delivery on time and to budget
- deal with infrastructure
- vendor management
- encourage platform adoption
-Deliver the learning systems projects as assigned
- includes executing the following activities for the project:
• Analysis and planning
• Development and testing
• Support and close
In leading the project candidate must:
- Have a good understanding of the business context and the business requirements
- Have a good understanding of the functionality the project delivers
- Have a good understanding of how the functionality will be used to satisfy the business requirement
- Demonstrate sound business judgement in balancing business needs and IT delivery capability, scope, cost and time
The candidate must also demonstrate all the normal project management disciplines:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the project and its success
- Drive (as far as practically possible) to deliver the project scope and time and within budget.
- Anticipate and resolve risks and issues that arise during the project
- Manage suppliers day-to-day.
• Candidate must be able to think through problems, applying logic and sound judgement to reach conclusions and obtain solutions.
• Candidate must demonstrate capability to make decisions and keep projects moving.
- 5+ years in IT project management
- evidence of solo delivery /autonomy and self starter
- experience with Learning & Development and collaboration systems (e.g. LMS, chat, wikis, blogs)
- close working relationships with Trafigura business leads, including CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs of Trafigura’s different divisions
- relationships with Trafigura IT personnel in London, Geneva and offshore