Global Brand/Product Manager Eye Care (m/f)
whose key responsibility is to further develop our eye care portfolio and manage the international expansion of our brand in key markets.
DUTIES AND RESPONISIBILITIES
- In this role your responsibility is to define global brand strategies, develop global brand segmentation, positioning and communication strategies (marketing mix) for healthcare professional as well as for retail environments.
- You will be responsible for developing a successful eye brand based on a thorough understanding of healthcare professional and consumer insights, developing a global pricing strategy, identify and share critical success factors and best practice to drive brand share.
- You will act as a guide, advisor and global brand champion for key markets and partners both on a tactical day-to-day basis (incl. on-site training) and for strategic business reviews.
- You will conduct market and medical analysis in order to identify business development opportunities through the analysis of market trends and an understanding of the competitive landscape.
- You will ensure that the regulatory and medical strategies are aligned with the NPD/innovation pipeline to support the long term strategic development of the brand.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that innovation initiatives are approved and delivered in line with agreed timelines.
EDUCATION AND EXPIRIENCE
- A university degree in marketing, pharmaceutical resp. life sciences or equivalent
- Demonstrable track record of experience in eye care or OTC marketing of at least 5 years
- Experience in day to day marketing operations with P&L responsibility in an international role
- Experience in managing innovation pipelines and strong understanding of brand success drivers
- Understanding of eye indications and resulting consumer needs as well as experience in the development of new products together with medical and development departments
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertiveness and perseverance
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills in English and German are a requirement, Spanish is a “plus”
- Travel required
We offer an interesting environment as well as opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please send us your complete application at .