Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
QUALITY DATA SYSTEMS LEAD (F/M)
Other | Switzerland, Kaiseraugst
Job ID: NUTR02916 | Close date: 2016-10-28
As a Quality Data Systems Lead you will ensure that the DNP OPS organization maximizes the return from their Quality IT solutions specifically Documentum, through support and continuous improvements that drive product compliance.The Position
• Responsible for the day-to-day key-user and user business support of Documentum at DNP OPS M&T EU/CN Sites.
• Ensures roll-out of value-add continuous improvements to Documentum that benefit users and support good documentation practices.
• Provides coaching and training to site Key Users and users on Documentum and related documentation processes.
• Works with site Key Users to answer questions and resolve incidents.
• Works with site Key Users to ensure that User Access requests for the various applications are processed according to the defined quality procedures.
• Works with local and global Change Control Boards, as required, to facilitate agreement for proposed change requests and submit them to the proper organization for consideration.
• Ensures system validation and compliance is maintained by processing all change requests in a controlled manner.
• Ensures that all relevant quality system documentation is kept up-to-date.
• Writes and updates relevant SOPs as needed to meet customer and regulatory expectations.
• Contributes to the improvement of business processes by working with users to identify quality requirements and improve the usage of Documentum.
Actively, positively engage with users to understand their business and quality challenges;
Translates business requirements and issues into proposals.
Actively, positively engage with Key Users in other regions and BGs to share knowledge and leverage existing solutions.
• Displays outside in, customer
• Follow all DSM Life Saving Rules
• Show leadership by working to SHEQ standards and encouraging fellow employees to work to the same standards
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in the field of Business Administration, Information Management or Informatics;
• At least 5 years of working experience with the emphasis on business process know-how, IT systems and solutions, compliance/CSV, Project Management Working experience in a global environment
• At least 3 years functional experience, including the associated implementation skills, with any of the systems such as - SAP, TrackWise, Documentum, SharePoint, LIMS, CDMS etc. in a compliance/CSV setting.
• Broad understanding of GAMP, FDA, and other regulations.
• Project management skills; ITIL / Remedy foundation;
• Fluent in English; excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong communicator who can engage with all levels in the organization
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online via Recruitment Tool by uploading your CV and Cover Letter.
For additional questions, please contact our Recruitment Manager Maryline Muhe, Tel. +41 61 815 77 27 . Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.