Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER (F/M)
Quality & SHE | Switzerland, Kaiseraugst
Job ID: NUTR02945 | Close date: 2017-09-29
As Regulatory Affairs Manager, you are part of the Global Regulatory Affairs & Quality Management team base in Kaiseraugst near Basel, Switzerland.
You provide expertise and support to several departments like Marketing and Sales, Product Management, Purchasing, etc in all regulatory and quality related topics and issues.
You support marketing and sales department in customer contacts to RA and QM /QC related topics including alignment of customer quality agreements.
You represent DSM in industry associations and in working groups as well as you support local production sites in contact with local authorities.
• Leading the efforts for the development of a global regulatory approval strategy for products produced and sold by DSM Nutritional Products in a timely and accurate manner
• Managing and write dossiers needed for regulatory product (re-) approval in collaboration with Product and Innovation Project Management, based on the global regulatory product strategies. Adapting and submit the dossiers to the relevant authorities, follow up on the approval process
• Working with and advise Product Management and production sites to prepare and maintain the compliance of company / product documentation to laws and regulations
• Providing product specification input for customer quality agreements
• Supporting production sites in dealing with customer complaints on product quality aspects e.g. impurities – in close cooperation with all internal functions (Quality Assurance, Marketing & Sales, Demand Supply Chain Management, Product Management)
• Representing DSM Nutritional Products in global or regional associations and networks, support regulatory shaping activities
• Following changes in the regulatory environment and define impact on DSM Nutritional Products
• Developing DSM Nutritional Products’ opinions on relevant Regulatory and Quality topics
• University degree in natural sciences life sciences
• Recognized expert and at least 4 years experience in Regulatory Affairs and/or Quality Management
• Interdisciplinary knowledge in the areas Analytics, Chemistry and production process, Biology and Toxicology (basics and solid)
• Good team working skills
• Knowledge of regulations and standards for DNP and DFS business
• Fluent in written and spoken English, German preferred, any other language an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online only via the Recruitment Tool by uploading your CV and Cover Letter. For additional questions, please contact Gabriel Kassowicz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.