Pharmaceutical production manager
Information sur le posteLocalisationCanton de VaudType de contratFixe
B&Z Audit est un cabinet spécialisé dans les domaines du recrutement, l’interim, le conseil et l’ingénierie appliqués aux environnements de l’industrie et de la construction. Nos équipes prennent en charge de nombreux projets afin d’optimiser la productivité, l’organisation et la performance opérationnelle.
Description du poste
- Factory team management, coaching, follow-up, establishing achievable targets for production and packaging staff, implement KPI’s.
- Guarantee the full respect of the GMP and SOP approved
- Implement needed changes to guarantee the quality of the production and packaging
- In collaboration with the planning, guarantee the production and packaging planning to prepare orders on time
- Managing factory to optimize output and minimize overhead costs
- Support all NPD (new product development) as needed
- Close in collaboration with QA, QP and Director of Operations covering all GMP and Quality Aspects
- Edit, modify and submit for approval to QA factory procedures in accordance with GMP for assigned field of activity processes before approval
- Analyse process data to drive improvements to standard costs (waste and yield factors)
- Participate in the selection, installation and validation of new equipments or changes to existing equipments and processes
- Ensure all Health, Safety and Environment requirements are met and new standards are implemented
- Ensure corrective and preventive maintenance and calibration plan of used equipments in the plant
- Apply team work spirit with colleagues and have leadership character to motivate the factory employees
- Provide the Director of Operation with monthly KPI report and next steps for projects and plans
- University degree in pharmaceuticals or other related field like industrial, chemistry or food engineering
- Relevant experience in the same field
- Good knowledge of tabletting, coating and encapsulation is required
- People management (direct/ indirect reports) and proven leadership skill involving managing, developing, and motivating team to achieve agreed target. Manage and lead charge efforts
- Ability to communicate to all level of the organization and outside partners such suppliers, sub-contractors, customers and business partners.
- French and English fluent required
Seuls les profils correspondants aux critères seront pris en compte.
Postuler à cette offre