Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Dotnet Application Support (M/W)
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
Working as DotNet Application Support in an AGILE environment project, you will :
- Analysis:Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents. Investigate, analyze and document reported defects. Estimate development stories. Act as a Solution Designer when needed.
- Development:Write good quality code. Perform corrective maintenance and correction of identified defects. Unit test development. Participate in bug resolution. Apply best practices, and software architecture guidelines.
- Test & Documentation:Participate in various phases of test development cycle (unit, functional, integrated, acceptance) Create, document, implement automated unit tests. Create and maintain technical documentation.
- 4-7 years experience as developer & 2-4 years experience as DotNet developer
- Strong knowledge on ASP.NET
- Significant experience with Webforms
- Experience on TFS is a plus
- Degree in Information Systems Management or similar (HES, HEC or University)
- Excellent communication skills in English (fluent) and interpersonal skills