Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
As an electrical designer, you will join Amaris’ team as a consultant in the railway industry. The position includes the following tasks:
1. Design of electrical plans using E3
2. Wiring diagram preparation and realisation
3. Wiring diagram following and modification
4. Nomenclature, components management
- 5-10 years of experience in the electrical design in railway
- Knowledge in preparation of electrical documents (wiring diagram, wiring list etc..) according to the electrical baseline
- Knowledge in term of electrical devices/terminations and cables (pins, connectors, relays etc.)
- Experience in support of production and testing
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Methodical and rigourous
- English is mandatory (french or German is a plus)