Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Medical Advisor Manager
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
Amaris is looking for a Medical Advisor Manager for one of our clients in the pharmaceutical industry. You will have the following tasks :
• Participate in planification and implementation of scientific events.
• Provide medical advice on activities including development and execution of scientific meetings and presentations
• Keep yourself and the rest of the organization updated on relevant scientific findings within your specific area
• Adhere to regulatory and legal regulations, SOPs, policies and guidelines
• Plan own activities and ensures alignment with overall MedCom and brand plan
• Support Advisory boards by developing and delivering required materials
• Attend and contributes to daily debrief sessions.
• Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
• Education must be PhD in a life science, Pharm D, MD or MSc with strong experience in biomedical.
•Minimum 3 years of professional experience in biotech/pharmaceutical Industry
• Experience in multiple areas, including medical affairs or medical marketing and with international exposure
• An excellent strategic planner, with proven time-management and prioritization skills.
• Experience in generation of science-based materials.
• Basic knowledge of clinical trial conduct and top-line regulatory issues desirable
• Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
• Excellent analytical and oral and written communication skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English. German is an asset.