Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Omnichannel PMO (M/W)
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
As an Omni channel Project Management Officer, you will:
- Define and formalize the ways of working of the programs and projects as well as the tooling that will be used by the various teams. Ensure the successful implementation of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables.
- Execute the programs/projects common monitoring and reporting in all its aspects.
- Coordinate project closures to distil good practice and ensure lessons learned are logged.
- Support program manager for the definition of the detailed scope of the program to ensure successful delivery of the program.
- Based on the program scope statement, monitor and control scope deviations by managing scope change request and scope updates.
- Initialize the program and create a baseline by consolidating the list of deliverables, the program detailed planning, the resource staffing request and the deliverables of the different projects.
- Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across the Program.
- Establish the program schedule by consolidation of estimating activity resources and the program capacity planning.
- Work with all Project managers and solution leads providing the solutions for the program to build the most realistic status of the program and propose action plans in case of deviation
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses to support business case development.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the program by assessing regularly the efficiency of the program, defining improvement plan and implementing them.
- Degree in Information Systems Management or similar (HES, HEC or University)
- Fluent in English and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Distinctive skills in prioritizing, proactive & solution finding approach
- Proven experience in managing a substantial and international Project/Program