Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Health Economics Manager
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support the development of economic modeling tools, such as cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models and field based account calculators.
• Customize core models to address local requirements:
o Critically review and select relevant inputs.
o Generate base case and sensitivity/scenario results.
o Discuss, re-analyse and present results.
• Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions and prepare responses to questions from HTA bodies.
• MSc in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering).
• Strong programming skills (e.g. Excel, statistical software, etc.).
Experience in the local adaptation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
• Experience in the development of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
• Experience in the development of HTA reports.
• Experience in performing literature reviews.
• Experience using Visual Basic, TreeAge Pro, R, Stata, SAS, WinBUGS and other software for statistical analyses.
• Previous experience in osteoporosis and/or nephrology
• Fluency in English