Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Supply Chain Coordinator
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
- Responsible for managing and balancing the relationship between customer, vendor and Logistics
- Serve as customer’s advocate ensuring good customer relations and a high customer service level
- Perform order management (creation, validation) in all business areas
- Ensure timely order entry in SAP
- Ensure proper information flow through the organization as well as to global functions
- Support the implementation of new information, monitoring and measurement systems associated with LEAN initiatives to increase the effectiveness of the supply chain
- Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements (including record management) and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility
- Monitor correct systems transactions, related to order validation/confirmation/ PO/Outbound creation
- Formal education in technical or business related area, preferably in Supply Chain.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply Chain and Pharmaceuticals or GxP environment
- SAP knowledge
- Excellent understanding of Demand & Supply network
- Knowledge regarding Letter of Credit
- Fluent level of English
- German is definitely an asset