Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Java developer / Software architect
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
We are looking for a senior Java developer / software architect profile for the agribusiness sector. The applicant will be in charge of :
- The software development, corrective maintenance and code improvements of E-commerce, custom systems and corporate services.
- Responsible for the solution lifecycle over multiple layers, ranging from the ecommerce platform through the integration system and down to the backend.
- Describe the overall behavior decomposition which will guide the development team, in collaboration with the enterprise architecture team.
- Analyses functional specifications and provides estimates with the help of developers.
- Writes solution design, based on business requirements and functional specifications, strategic design and performance goals.
- Support test design through the overall solution lifecycle.
We are looking for a senior Java developer / software architect profile which needs :
- 5-10 years’ experience as a developer.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a java developer and as an internet / ecommerce developer.
- Experience as a software architect.
- Strong skills in J2EE and integration.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling frameworks.
- Experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies.
- Experience of web service, SOAP, REST.
- Good communication skills in English (fluent), French is a plus.
- Pragmatic, results oriented, open-minded, team spiritProblem solving mindset, ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment.