iOS Senior Developer (M/W)
iOS Senior Developer (M/W) |
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects
- Estimate development stories
- Act as a Solution Designer when needed
- Write good quality code
- Perform corrective maintenance and correction of identified defects
- Unit test development
- Participate in bug resolution
- Apply best practices, and software architecture guidelines
Test & Documentation
- Participate in various phases of test development cycle (unit, functional, integrated, acceptance)
- Create, document, implement automated unit tests
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- 5-10 years experience as developer
- 3 years experience as an iOS developer
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Proven experience on iOS version 6 to 9 to develop apps for iPhone and iPad
- Experience and good knowledge of Web Services consumption (JSON, RESTful)
- Experience with the following technologies: CocoaPods, AFTNetworking, Masonry, Kiwi
- Experience with any of the following technologies would be a plus: Bluetooth, ReactiveCocoa, Swift language, Instruments, Jenkins
- Previous experience in code inspection, review and code quality check
- Extensive knowledge of application signing and deployment on the application stores
- Experience with source code management (GIT)
- Experience in hybrid architecture (Webview + WebServices) would be a plus
- Working experience in Agile environment
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- French is considered as an asset
Country:SWITZERLAND / Location:LAUSANNE