Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
You will join a laboratory within Biologics Technical Development and Manufacturing that performs bioanalytical assays to characterize biopharmaceuticals in clinical development. Your main responsibilities will be to develop, validate and execute various bioanalytical methods to assess the biological activity and purity of biopharmaceuticals. As well as supporting manufacturing process development, you will perform release analytics of drug substances and drug products for human use under GMP. A range of bioanalytical methods will be needed, including target binding assays, cell-based potency assays, immunoassays and PCR-based assays.
• University degree, apprenticeship or equivalent in life sciences with strong background in cell biology and/or biochemistry
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience with cell-based assays and immunoassays, preferably in an industrial setting
• Knowledge and/or experience of working under GxP would be highly desirable
• Excellent communication and team skills
• Sound knowledge of English is required; knowledge of German is desirable.