Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Health Economics Senior Manager
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
• Generates health economics evidence generation research project plans and protocols
• Analyses and interprets GHE study outcomes including PRO, HRU and clinical relevant outcomes
• Prepares presentations and materials for product meetings on relevant GHE deliverables
• Manages GHE publication planning, drafts publications, and facilitates governance interfaces across the matrix
• Adapts and customises GHE tools & materials for affiliates
• Supports implementation of GHE Strategy for product by meeting affiliate needs
• Preferred qualifications: Doctorate in epidemiology, biostatistics or health economics or other subject with high observational research content, basic qualifications: Master’s degree in epidemiology, biostatistics or health economics with high observational research content or Medical degree with observational research experience
• Record of publications in observational research or clinical journals
• Experience in observational research
• Experience in areas directly related to health economics, access, pricing, outcomes research
• Understanding of European pricing and reimbursement environment
• Understanding of key components of product value, ability to deploy relevant methods in value demonstration
• Fluency in English both written and oral