Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Roll Out Project Manager (M/W)
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
As a Roll-Out Project Manager, you will:
- Contribute to overall deployment program
- Enhance, promote, respect the rollout project management methodology
- Market management through all project activities, most critically content enhancement and translation integration, eMerchandizing plans, online feature activation as well as facilitating technical support where needed.
- Regular presents reports on project status to eCommerce teams in context of weekly Roll Out Meetings.
- Be responsible for defining required deliverables for all rollout stakeholders.
- Be accountable on rollout delivery quality, deadlines and HQ & Market communication Rollout Management:
- Be responsible for defining required deliverables for all rollout stakeholders
- Be responsible for maintenance of project micro-planning, agreed with HQ and market stakeholders,
- Be responsible on rollout delivery quality, deadlines and HQ & Market communication, -
- Be responsible for defining and driving cutover plan, including HQ Go/No Go,
- Act as escalation point for issues regarding Rollout work-packages
- Be responsible for handover to the eCommerce Operations team (RUN) following launch into production including business reporting and remaining issue prioritization.
- Be in charge of consolidation of business benefits and cost for end of year summary on specific project activity.
- University Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Project Management and in digital marketing activities
- Excellent communication skills in English (fluent) and interpersonal skills
- It will be considered as a strong plus to have experience in developing new e-Business Platform or having participated in the development of a new e-business platform