Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Business Analyst / Project Manager (M/W)
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
We are looking for a digital Business Analyst / Project Manager profile for the agribusiness sector. The applicant will be in charge of :
- Responsible for the collection of Business requirements and their analysis.
- Delivery of IS/IT projects by managing the time, budgets, quality, scope and risks.
- Follow the developments to answer functional questions and review functional impacts of technical decisions.
- Coach and develop project team members, and ensure their involvement in the project.
- Test and validate the proposed developments / improvements for the implementation.
- Participate to the future IS tools evolution and deployment of sales application.
We are looking for a senior Business Analyst / Project Manager profile which needs :
- Experience of 5 years.
- Experience in retail processes, point of sale solutions.
- Ability to identify and advice on an improvement action plan.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Good communication skills in English.