Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Omnichannel program business change leader (M/W)
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
Working as Program Manager, you will:
- Develop and agree a program change strategy, plan, approach, methodology and tools with full agreement by program sponsors and defined business stakeholders
- Engage and coach Business transformation leads involved on the program and solution teams ensuring business requirements are fulfilled, organizational change impacts identified, action plans defined and issues and concerns are raised and addressed on a timely basis.
- Ensure change management alignment across the Program and other related programs to be implemented on the businesses in scope, harmonizing messages to the business and avoid duplication of effort and confusion
- Support the business transformation or brand change managers to ensure the readiness of each business linked to the program changes (proper analysis of the business Change Impacts, definition of change action plans as well as the training and communication materials, management all cutover/roll out activities during the roll out of the program deliverables)
- Ensure that the developed solutions meet business requirements, ensure proper reporting to the program office Strategy and plan developed and agreed within defined timeline. Ideal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Distinctive skills in prioritizing
- Proactive & solution finding approach
- Fluent in English
- B2C business background
- Experience of working for a business transformation