- SAM Middle Office Long Only
Job description/ key responsibilities:
- Post-trade processing, clearing & settlement: trade matching against broker’s records, trade validation, following up on derivative instruments with counterparties, break resolution.
- Cash & position reconciliations with custodians and internal books; break resolution.
- Portfolio book keeping and valuation in the portfolio management systems, including fee accounting and invoicing.
- Security master file maintenance.
- Management of the relationship with custodians and administrators.
- Corporate action management; proxy voting.
- Cash management (treasury, forex hedging, cash forecasts, margin & collateral).
- Support to Portfolio managers on any operational issues.
- Audit support.
- Preparation of reports for portfolios managers, top management and regulators.
- On-boarding of new portfolios, new custodians or new counterparties.
- Configuration and management of the Portfolio Management and Reconciliation Systems.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 5-10 years middle office experience for an asset management firms.
- Strong knowledge of different markets and securities, including exchange-traded (futures and options) and OTC derivatives (equity swaps, forex derivatives, CDS, etc.).
- Pragmatic, result-oriented.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-moving, changing environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Analytical, intellectually curious and proactive individual.
- Client oriented with strong involvement and initiative.
- Mother tongue or fluent English and French is mandatory.
- Any other language is a plus.
- Strong user level in all common IT tools. Omgeo CTM, AAIM/Decalog + Bloomberg AIM Microsoft Excel.