Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Client Solutions Support Associate
Position: Client Solutions Support Associate
Swiss Capital Alternative Investments AG is specialized in providing alternative investment
solutions (hedge funds, private debt) to institutional investors (insurance companies, pension
funds, endowments, asset managers, corporate treasuries, etc.). Founded in 1998 and fully
owned by its partners, Swiss Capital is known for its innovative products as well as tailor-made
Swiss Capital Alternative Investments AG is a regulated Securities Dealer under the supervision
of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA. The investment solutions /
offerings are primarily deployed by our investment management company in Dublin, a fully
licensed Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM).
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to assume a demanding role in a dynamic
international team. In his role he/she will support the client advisory team and business
development team in their day to day activities.
• Work alongside the client advisory and business development team members in order
to produce documentation to be used in sales pitches, meetings and for client
• Create and maintain standardized and bespoke marketing materials.
• Work on and coordinate the RFPs, RFIs and DDQs process.
• Assist with market research, fund administration and performance analysis.
• Work in close cooperation with the compliance team to ensure all documentation is
aligned to existing guidelines and that data output remains consistent.
• Respond to ad hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders.
The perfect candidate has strong conceptual skills, knowledge of the financial services industry
as well as a genuine interest in financial markets and the alternative investment industry. The
position holder will be expected to actively contribute to a broad range of topics and initiatives
which require independent working, thinking and preparation.
This position offers a unique opportunity to enter the alternative investment space and to get
to know the key activities as well as the major demanders of alternative investment solutions.
• Commercial education or lower university degree (preferably in finance, business
administration or economics)
• Proficiency in German and English is a must (verbal and written)
• Around 2 - 4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Very good MS Office skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to effectively balance multiple initiatives and work in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of the financial services industry, capital markets and business
administration. Preferably already exposure to Private Markets / Alternative
Investments (i.e, Private Debt, Private Equity or Hedge Fund activities)
Please submit your application documents (cover letter and CV) via www.jobs.ch.
Swiss Capital Alternative Investments AG
Talacker 41 • P.O. Box 2865 • CH-8022 Zürich
Phone: +41-44-226 52 52 • Fax: +41-44-226 52 53
www.swisscap.com • email@example.com