Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Lead Senior Consultant
Delivering services together with software is a key requirement for a software vendor like FIS. These services highly contribute to the overall satisfaction of our customers. Capital Markets Consulting Services (CMCS) primarily provides services related to Front Arena, our world class trading and risk management system. CMCS is established in major European Financial centers and has had a strong growth in recent years. The growth continues and we are now looking for experienced professionals to our office in Zurich.
Representing CMCS, you will help clients develop more efficient tools, models and processes for their trading and risk management operations. You will take part in the advisory, management, implementation, integration and customization of our products at Investment Banks and Financial Institutions, aiming to continually streamline them for cutting-edge performance and business processing.
As a new member of the team you will be extensively trained in our products and supported by senior colleagues. If you have previous experience in the field, adequate add-on training and parallel work with our senior associates will be arranged prior to engaging in live assignments.
This position requires a willingness and ability to travel frequently.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Deliver high quality consultancy and development work to our broad client base in and outside Switzerland on time.
• This position resides in the area of world-wide Order Management through our proprietary exchange network (SGN)
• Education of junior staff as mentor.
• Parametrization of the Front Arena AMAS SGN component.
• Develop customer specific algorithms for the Front Arena algorithmic trading solution.
• Take the lead on smaller projects / project streams
We are looking for candidates with a keen interest both in the financial markets and in software for trading, risk management and back office operations. You should have a degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences and experience from the financial sector, software industry or in a financial software technical support environment.
Suitable candidates for this position must have:
• Senior level knowledge of the Front Arena component called AMAS SGN
• Experience of the Front Arena algorithmic trading solution
• Experience of software development for client-server based, object-oriented and relational database technology
• Strong knowledge of C/C++, Sybase, SQL Server and Python
• Working understanding of Capital Markets instruments both listed and OTC
• Fluency in English (both verbal and written) and at least one Swiss national language (French, Italian, German)
• Willingness to travel – domestic and international
• Problem-solving skills, willingness for hands-on work and knowledge striving
• A genuine interest to understand the financial markets and its players
• Stress tolerance, service-mindedness and teamwork orientation
• Good presentation and communication skills
FIS has acquired SunGard. Pushing the pace of financial technology, together we'll help our clients solve technology challenges for their business - whether it's capital markets in Mumbai or community banking in Macon.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Learn more at www.fisglobal.com
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfand here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Please note all offers are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment checks. These may include:
This list is not exhaustive.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company .
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability