Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Digital Content & Online Merchandising Manager
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTAn attractive workplace in the digital business department of our Consumer Goods Business. In this position you will report directly to the Head of Digital Content Management and your main duties will be the following:
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated, proactive and highly organized team player, who brings along the following background:
- Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills, previous experience with Google Analytics would be an advantage
- Confident in proposing merchandising strategies based on sound data analysis and product intuition
- Strong Excel skills
- Preferably experience working for a luxury fashion or lifestyle brand and/or in an international e-commerce environment
- Fluent English, other language(s) such as Italian, German, French or Spanish would be an advantage
- Technical mindset to successfully deal with the IT tools (CMS, product data systems & others) used on a daily basis
- Passion for processes with high flexibility in a fast evolving environment
WHAT WE OFFERWould you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.